The office park was established in the block No. 316 bounded by Hungária körút, Hős utca, Százados út and Stróbl Alajos utca. Originally a bread manufactory (Budapest Székesfőváros Községi Kenyérgyára) was operated on the area, which was built in 1909. Its buildings were demolished a long time ago.

Four new office buildings are being built around a central green area, of which the first building “A” has been completed, “B” is under construction and the other phases are still subject to planning permission. Alignment with the different scale and character of the bounding streets was an important viewpoint when shaping the building mass. The large-scale openings on the ground floor provide approachable collective inner spaces and passages, and effective nicely crafted claddings and green areas. These connect with the pedestrian areas of the neighbouring streets. The diversity of the facades is ensured with the usage of multi-coloured, profiled, painted aluminum cladding.